I would like to thank Kim for this award as she finds my writing inspiring and from someone who writes as a profession, I take that as a big complement. I wish I was able to write more often but hopefully that will happen.
The rules for accepting this lovely award are as follows:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and a link back to the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award-who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
4. Link your awardees in your post and let them know that they are being awarded.
5. Write 10 interesting things about you.
The Sunshine Blogger Award
Ten Hopefully Interesting Things About Me
1. I have been blogging for less than a year and find it to be an extremely therapeutic and rewarding experience.
2. I would love to take a cruise to Alaska and explore that vast territory and see some penguins.
3. I have great intuition and a keen instinct.
4. I am half Canadian, but can’t speak or understand a word of French.
5. I’ve held and shot a gun once in my life, while I was on a trip to Cody, Wyoming.
6. I talk with my hands and holding a pistol was a dangerous thing for those around me!!
7. My most favorite place in the United States is Sedona, Arizona
8. I love the color purple and the smell of coffee.
9. I went to art school for 5 years when I was young, but haven’t drawn or painted since.
10. My birthday is in August and I’ll turn 55 on my next birthday.
Now on to the next part of accepting the award. I need to nominate 10 Bloggers. I promise to do that in a followup post.
The 10 Bloggers I Award the Sunshine Blogger Award to are as follows:
To be continued….